| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Zinder in April is very, very hot at 32.3 °C (90.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39.7 °C (103.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 1mm (0in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Zinder April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Zinder, Niger
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Zinder:
- Agadez, Niger - 369.8 kms (229.8 miles) NNW
- Tahoua, Niger - 420.9 kms (261.6 miles) WNW
- Birni N'Konni, Niger - 403.2 kms (250.5 miles) W
- Maradi, Niger - 208.3 kms (129.5 miles) W
- Magaria, Niger - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) S
- Kano, Nigeria - 198.8 kms (123.5 miles) SSW
- Gaya, Niger - 636 kms (395.2 miles) WSW
- Jos, Nigeria - 435.6 kms (270.7 miles) S
- Minna, Nigeria - 534.6 kms (332.2 miles) SSW
- Makurdi, Nigeria - 674.5 kms (419.2 miles) S